Port of Miami Transportation
This page contains information for transportation to or from The Port of Miami Cruise Terminal in Miami. The Port of Miami is located on Dodge Island, just south of Miami Beach in Downtown Miami. It is the busiest cruise port in the world.
The fares to Port of Miami on this page are the same whether you are going to Port of Miami or coming from Port of Miami. All fares displayed are each way and they are per group size, not per person. These are private transfers and are full door-to-door right to your ship.
There are two fare structures. One offers AIRPORT pick ups or drop offs and the other is HOTEL pick ups or drop offs.
Travel Time From Fort Lauderdale Airport to Port of Miami Cruise Port Is about 45 Minutes to One Hour. Fares are the same in either direction.
Travel Time From Miami Airport to Port of Miami Cruise Port Is about 45 Minutes to One Hour. Fares are the same in either direction.
Travel Time From Orlando Airport to Port of Miami Cruise Port Is about 4 Hour and 30 Minutes.
>>> Optional Add Ons <<<
- Meet & Greet = $25.00 - Per Airport Pick Up
- We will have a uniformed representative meet you in baggage claim holding a sign with your name on it. They will assist you with your luggage and escort you to the shuttle.
- Red Carpet Service = $10.00 Per Person
- We will provide your group with Bottled Water & Snacks for your group to enjoy during your transfer.
- Grocery Store Stop = $25.00 Per 30 Minutes Stop
- Your driver will make a 30 minute grocery store stop at Publix, Florida's leading Supermarket enroute to your destination.
- Child Safety Seat = $10.00 - Per Seat
- We provide Child Safety Seats (Car Seat & Booster Seats) for your use while on-board.