Port Everglades Transportation
This page contains information for transportation to or from The Port Everglades Cruise Terminal in Fort Lauderdale. The Port Everglades is located just east of Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood International Airport.
The fares to Port Everglades on this page are the same whether you are going to Port Everglades or coming from Port Everglades. All fares displayed are each way and they are per group size, not per person. These are private transfers and are full door-to-door right to your ship.
There are two fare structures. One offers AIRPORT pick ups or drop offs and the other is HOTEL pick ups or drop offs.
Transportation from Fort Lauderdale Airport to Port Everglades Cruise Terminal takes approximately 15 Minutes to 30 Minutes depending on traffic.ort Lauderdale
Transportation from Miami Airport to Port Everglades Cruise Terminal takes approximately 45 Minutes to 1 Hour depending on traffic. Fares are the same in either direction.
Transportation from Orlando International Airport to Port Everglades Cruise Terminal takes approximately 3 1/2 Hours to 4 Hours depending on traffic. Fares are the same in either direction.
>>> Optional Add Ons <<<
- Meet & Greet = $25.00 - Per Airport Pick Up
- We will have a uniformed representative meet you in baggage claim holding a sign with your name on it. They will assist you with your luggage and escort you to the shuttle.
- Red Carpet Service = $10.00 Per Person
- We will provide your group with Bottled Water & Snacks for your group to enjoy during your transfer.
- Grocery Store Stop = $25.00 Per 30 Minutes Stop
- Your driver will make a 30 minute grocery store stop at Publix, Florida's leading Supermarket enroute to your destination.
- Child Safety Seat = $10.00 - Per Seat
- We provide Child Safety Seats (Car Seat & Booster Seats) for your use while on-board.