This is a legally binding contract. By placing a reservation, you acknowledge that you have read, understand, accepted and agreed to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions of Travel. These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without written notice at any time in our sole discretion.
1. Ambiance Transportation is a Transportation Broker Agent only, providing this transaction on behalf of the Participating transportation companies we are affiliated with. Ambiance Transportation acts only as an Online Sales Agent; and, does not assume responsibility for transportation for its affiliated companies.
2. Payment is due when the reservation is made. We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover. We accept Credit Cards and Check Debit Cards with the Visa or MasterCard Logo from any bank worldwide. We do not accept Cash or American Express. Advance prepaid reservations are required.
3. Customers whom purchase transportation through Ambiance Transportation is paying for a reservation service. That is the service that Ambiance Transportation provides. Any discrepancy with travel must be addressed with the individual operator and not Ambiance Transportation. Ambiance Transportation solely offers its service as a ticketing agency.
4. All fares on our website are based on a 14 day advance purchase. Reservations made are date and time stamped. Reservations received for travel within 14 days but more than 7 days are subject to a 10% Additional overall fee. Reservations for travel within 7 days but more than 24 hours are subject to a 15% Additional overall fee. Reservations for travel within 24 hours are subject to a 20% additional overall fee.
5. Storm Policy: In the event that the National Weather Service issues a Tropical Storm Warning / Watch or a Hurricane Warning / Watch, customers with a confirmed reservation may make a one-time change to another date without penalty or charge. In order to make a change, an use the “Contact Us” form on our website and supply us with your confirmation number and the date you are requesting to change to. This policy will ONLY be in affect when a Red Banner appears at the top of every page stating "WEATHER ALERT".
6. Customers who cancel a reservation made through our web site or by telephone may be entitled to a refund minus a $10.00 each way processing fee. In order to receive a refund, you must e-mail the Group Sales Desk through our website and travel cannot be within the next 48 hours. Cancellation of travel within 48 hours of travel under any circumstance is 100% Non-Refundable. Travel purchased using a promotion code is 100% Non-Cancellable, Non-Changeable & Non-Refundable. This includes our “Last Minute Specials” or any type of discounted fare using a Promo Code as well.
7. It is the customer’s responsibility to read the Terms and Conditions BEFORE placing a reservation. All information entered into the reservation form is the customer's responsibility to be accurate. Refunds will not be issued for unused travel under any circumstances. Refunds for duplicate reservations or customer entry errors will be charged a $10.00 per person processing fee. Once the Submit Button is clicked, all sales are final.
8. It is the customer’s responsibility to locate the shuttle and driver. The telephone number for each trip operator is located on the e-mailed confirmation which is automated at the time of booking. If the customer is not at the pick up location 20 minutes prior to departure, you will be considered a No-Show and you will not be eligible for a refund or a rebooking. You must rebook and repay for another reservation.
9. It is the Customer’s Responsibility to contact the Shuttle Operator if they are unable to locate the Shuttle & Driver, the Driver is running late, or if there are questions regarding their confirmed trip. Ambiance Transportation assumes no responsibility for the Operators schedule integrity.
10. We are pleased to offer promotion codes. All promo codes must be entered correctly as indicated on the Fare Specials page of our website. No Promo Codes are accepted for telephone reservations. Incorrectly entered promo codes that do not automatically calculate the discounted fare will not be eligible for refunds after the reservation has been submitted. Please read the instructions carefully!
11. All times posted in your reservation are "scheduled", however, due to traffic, weather conditions, mechanical problems and other circumstances that are beyond our control, we cannot be held responsible for late departures and/or arrivals. Just like in air travel, there are no refunds or partial refunds for delays.
12. Occasionally, it may become necessary to change departure times or reroute a trip in anticipation of travel conditions, road closures or weather conditions. Schedule changes occur to prevent lengthy delays. A schedule change is not a trip cancellation or delay; however, the schedule change can be up to 4 hours prior or 4 hours later than originally published. Full or Partial refunds are not available for schedule changes or reroutes and we apologize in advance for any inconvenience it may cause.
13. Customers will be responsible for any damage caused by their negligence.
14. We reserve the right to change prices with no notice. Once booked, you are guaranteed your fare will not increase. Once you book your ticket, you are locked into that fare.
15. We reserve the right to refuse transportation or services to anyone deemed unsafe or unsuitable for travel. Passengers whom are denied boarding will not receive any type of refund or compensation. Passengers who intimidate, threaten or interfere with any employee or fellow passenger will be denied boarding. Raised vocal tones are deemed intolerant and will be dealt with accordingly. Please be considerate of fellow passengers. Customers whom are denied boarding will no longer be able to travel with us for future trips.
16. We reserve the right to substitute equipment based on operational need. We never guarantee a certain equipment type (i.e. Motorcoach, Mini-bus, or a Van)
17. Neither the company, nor the service provider, shall be liable in any event or for any reason, including breach of this agreement, either directly or indirectly, to the other party or any third party for any special, indirect, incidental, punitive, exemplary, or consequential damages or loss of profits arising out of this agreement, even if such damages. It is expressly agreed that neither the company nor the service provider shall under any circumstances be liable to any party for an amount greater than the fee paid to us. We do not compensate additional for inconvenience.
18. The Company, its employees, shareholders, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, successors, agents and assigns do not own or operate any equipment or Service Provider which provides, or is to provide, goods services for your trip, including, transportation companies. The Chartering Party (for itself and on behalf of the Passengers) hereby expressly agrees that The Company shall not be responsible in any manner for the acts or failures to act, negligently, willfully or otherwise, of the Service Provider or its employees, agents or representatives. The Chartering Party (for itself and on behalf of the Passengers) also expressly agrees that The Company shall not be liable for any bodily injury or harm, accidents, property damage or personal loss as a result of the Transportation Services provided under the Service Contract. To the fullest extent permitted by law, and notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, the Chartering Party and its passengers agree, in consideration for the services provided by The Company, to indemnify and hold The Company harmless from any and all damages, injuries, claims and causes of action, of any type or kind, whether or not caused in whole or in part by the negligence of The Company, its employees, agents or representatives or the Service Provider or its employees, agents or representatives. The Chartering Party (for itself and on behalf of the Passengers) hereby expressly agrees that if any portion of the Service Contract, including the terms of the Limitation of Liability paragraph or this paragraph, is found to be void or unenforceable, the remaining portions of this Service Contract shall remain in full force and effect.
19. The Company and the Service Provider shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performing their obligations under the Service Contract, and neither party shall be deemed in breach of its obligations thereunder, if such failure or delay is due to Acts of God, natural disasters, national, state or local states of emergency, acts of war or terrorism, labor strike or lock-out, or other industrial or transportation accident caused by any third party, any violation of law, regulation or ordinance by any third party or any other cause not within the control of The Company or the Service Provider, respectively.
20. The following items and activities are prohibited without the written consent of The Company: (i.) Decorations; (ii.) Alcoholic Beverages (a fee, per bus, may be required if alcoholic beverages are allowed by The Company and the Service Provider); (iii.) Smoking; (iv.) Glass containers; (v.) Golf shoes or other shoes with spikes; (vi.) Generators or non medical oxygen containers. Tap beer is not allowed on any shuttle.
21. Demand for refund or credit card disputes after services have been rendered is considered Theft of Services in the State of Florida. In the event a customer initiates a chargeback, we will invoke our right under Florida Statue 772.11 by pressing charges against the individual(s) and filing civil suit against the cardholder to the fullest extent of the law which is “threefold the actual damages” which include the cost of the actual chargeback, fees, Attorney Fees and Court Filing Fees.
22. 772.11 CIVIL REMEDY FOR THEFT OR EXPLOITATION: (1) Any person who proves by clear and convincing evidence that he or she has been injured in any fashion by reason of any violation of ss. 812.012-812.037 or s. 825.103(1) has a cause of action for threefold the actual damages sustained and, in any such action, is entitled to minimum damages in the amount of $200, and reasonable attorney's fees and court costs in the trial and appellate courts. Before filing an action for damages under this section, the person claiming injury must make a written demand for $200 or the treble damage amount of the person liable for damages under this section. If the person to whom a written demand is made complies with such demand within 30 days after receipt of the demand, that person shall be given a written release from further civil liability for the specific act of theft or exploitation by the person making the written demand. Any person who has a cause of action under this section may recover the damages allowed under this section from the parents or legal guardian of any unemancipated minor who lives with his or her parents or legal guardian and who is liable for damages under this section. Punitive damages may not be awarded under this section. The defendant is entitled to recover reasonable attorney's fees and court costs in the trial and appellate courts upon a finding that the claimant raised a claim that was without substantial fact or legal support. In awarding attorney's fees and costs under this section, the court may not consider the ability of the opposing party to pay such fees and costs. This section does not limit any right to recover attorney's fees or costs provided under any other law.